This Policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website simsroofingandsiding.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information We collect on this Website, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website, and when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Website and/or Policy.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third-party.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including without limitation, information:
- By which you may be personally identified, including without limitation, name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, debit card, credit card, or other similar financial information (“Personal Information“); and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, including without limitation, information about your internet connection (including IP address and browser type) the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details, and search queries (“Non-Personal Identifiable Information”).
How We collect your Personal Information:
We collect your Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to Us during the course of your use of the Website including, without limitation, the following activities:
- Registering to use our Website;
- Engaging in communication with Us whether by e-mail or instant chat;
- Participating in any surveys, contests, or promotional campaigns;
- Subscribing to our services; and
- Making any purchase orders for our Services.
How We Collect your Non-Personal Identifiable Information
We also may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites. The Non-Personal Identifiable Information that we collect automatically helps Us to improve our Website and our marketing and advertising, delivery of our products and services.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to Us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it, at our discretion;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Disclosure of Your Information Without Your Consent
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without your consent.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them; or
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your Personal information without your consent:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send Us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to Us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and other information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Contact Information